About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. Must have experience in UI/UX design tools like Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding.
- Have an excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as adobe Photoshop., illustrator, Figmas, XD, fireworks.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients task.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- A history of making evidence-based design decisions.
- An eye for detail and the ability to create intuitive and enjoyable experiences.
- Creating visual imagery for websites and ensuring that it is consistent with client branding.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, a site map, and a wireframe.
- Providing advice and guidance on implementing UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Web UI/UX
- Graphics Design
- Mobile Application
- Social media design
- 10:00 AM TO 6:30 PM
- Adobe Fireworks
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD